Friday, August 24, 2007

Odds and Ends

Sleepy Head.

Finn is trying to give up his naps,

this is proof that he still needs them.




Happy Harry.

He really loves to play in here.








At the pool.



6 comments:

Ellen said...

LOVE those last two pictures of Harry. Sooo super cute.

David and Kris Taylor said...

I couldn't agree more! What cute photos those last two of Harry David are!

Anna said...

You should print those pictures of Harry up and frame them. Man, today Clara thought she didn't need a nap and boy was she wrong!!!! I hate it when naptimes go away.

{Erica} said...

Harry has the most incredible BLUE eyes! WOW!

millie said...

If only Finn new what a blessing nap time is. I wish I'd never given up my naps. I've been running in an overtired state for the last 26ish years.

Harrison is all grown up. I can't believe it. His hair looks lush, and his expressions are adorable.

PSYCHMOM said...

Maren these are really cute pictures! Oh my..