Monday, August 06, 2007

Turn Up The Volume

I just added music to my blog. Tell me what you think, is it fun or annoying? I know we don't all have the same taste in music but I thought this was fun.

8 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

As you might expect from a curmudgeon, I found it a bit annoying. Not because of the music, which was fine, but because the music control panel covered your post and I could not read what you said about your Grand Canyon trip.

I also found it annoying that when I opened your photos to full size the music stopped and started.

That's my two-bits worth.

Dad

Maren said...

Thanks, your thoughts will decide if I keep it around or not.

{Erica} said...

Good taste in the tunes I say! :) I always have my volume muted just in case pages on the net have music playing and then I can decide if I want to hear it or not.

Emily said...

I like the music.

Anna said...

I like it. I like your muzak.

will said...

I'm usually already listening to music when I'm on the computer so I don't like web pages to automatically start playing a song.

I do like to check out other folks' musical selections. I just like to be able to choose to turn it on myself.

Your dad points out a real problem (I have it on my page as well) of the music stopping when someone tries to navigate to another place or to a picture on your blog.

I haven't figured out what to do about this.

Maren said...

you can stop my music by pausing it on my playlist. As for stopping and starting, I dont think that anything can be done.

Maren said...

I have decided aginst the music.