Saturday, August 18, 2007

Finished These...



Now What?
I hate when I finish a good book!
I bought Twilight last Saturday afternoon, I finished it in a day.
I went Wednesday to buy the next two and I was done with both
Friday afternoon.
GO Edward!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Yay, I'm glad you read them. Fun, but man don't you just want to slap Bella sometimes. "Oh, poor me, who should I love?"
Duh...Edward of course!

will said...

If you feel like writing up abstracts, I have a few books you could read for me...

Maren said...

Will,
I will gladly wright up your abstracts! You dont need a passing grade or anything though, right?

will said...

In all seriousness, I am teaching a lit class this fall. Though it is a greatest-hits kind of class, I'll be writing up posts on books new to me that I find interesting. I may also give some thoughts on books I already know.

You may find some interesting reading there.