Then Gavin came home with these.
I also have these two.
Yup, a very lucky girl!
you are a very lucky girl...those boys are so cute. i miss them.
cute nails, cute flowers, cute boys.
Indeed Maren. I agree with your assessment.
Hi. It's the curmudgeon again. The only photo that opened to full size was the toenails, which is the one l needed magnified the least.Those boys are ripe for pinching! I love 'em. And you.Dad
I don't know why that happened, or how to fix it. Sorry Dad.
Cute toes!
It must just be Dad's computer, cause mine works fine.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you are a very lucky girl...those boys are so cute. i miss them.
cute nails, cute flowers, cute boys.
Indeed Maren. I agree with your assessment.
Hi. It's the curmudgeon again. The only photo that opened to full size was the toenails, which is the one l needed magnified the least.
Those boys are ripe for pinching! I love 'em. And you.
Dad
I don't know why that happened, or how to fix it. Sorry Dad.
Cute toes!
It must just be Dad's computer, cause mine works fine.
Post a Comment