Friday, August 17, 2007

Five Years!







I can not believe it has been five years, but when I looked back at pictures for this post I see how much we have been through together. Some good some bad and a LOT of fun! In five years we have:
Been in school, Graduated (twice), lived in New Hampshire, traveled (NYC, Niagara Falls, Newport RI, Virginia, Palmyra, California, Boston ), had two children, moved 5 times, bought a home, got a job, done three internships, managed an apartment complex, and so much more! Gavin, thanks for a great start!



7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happppyyyyy Anniversary!

Maren said...

thanks!

{Erica} said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Five years is a long time, but Maren..I can't biggersize any of the first pictures. I want to biggersize!!

Anna said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary...time flies, even when you are in school! Why it seems like only yesterday we celebrated our 5th anniversary the day before y'all got hitched!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Now that did go fast, didn't it deah? Congratulations! I also wish you many happy returns of the day -- may you just be happier and happier.

Love,

D. (That's dad, David, Dickie, darling child, whatever -- it's so versatile)

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! You guys are SO cute together... maybe someday we'll be closer and we can introduce each other to our families! I love love love that first picture! I miss you!