Maren, I want to know if you like the book you're currently reading? I want to read it but haven't heard anything about it positive or negative....what do you think?
so far I like it. I have a feeling that I will be crying at the end, and I am a little grossed out by the NYC moms (Anna who was a nanny in NYC says it is spot on). I think it is worth the read.
9 comments:
This boy is so adorable. You sure have blue eyes in your family.
yeah totally cute He's eyes look amazing with that blue shirt!
We miss him...
derned tootin'!
We love Harry David jr. jr. He is so cute and milky. He is almost translucent !!!
Maybe he is the color of Edward---;)
He looks a bit like Finn, but is his own man. Nice work on growing hair, Harry!
D.
Maren,
I want to know if you like the book you're currently reading? I want to read it but haven't heard anything about it positive or negative....what do you think?
so far I like it. I have a feeling that I will be crying at the end, and I am a little grossed out by the NYC moms (Anna who was a nanny in NYC says it is spot on). I think it is worth the read.
Post a Comment