Well I am just glad her romantic life wasn't as succesful as those of her heroines or where would be? Just think, No Lizzy Bennett....unhappy thought indeed.
I liked it. I thought she seemed prickly, but that was certainly plausible given her circumstances. Do you think we will get to mingle with literary figures in the next life, or watch the real "movie" of her life? That will be interesting, and then we'll really know.
6 comments:
I'm looking forward to it.
I liked it, mostly. I know nothing about the details of her life so I dont knowb how true it was, but, it was a good story.
I liked it. But I thought that she seemed so unhappy. Maybe she was who knows!
Well I am just glad her romantic life wasn't as succesful as those of her heroines or where would be? Just think, No Lizzy Bennett....unhappy thought indeed.
I liked it. I thought she seemed prickly, but that was certainly plausible given her circumstances. Do you think we will get to mingle with literary figures in the next life, or watch the real "movie" of her life? That will be interesting, and then we'll really know.
D.
I hated it!!! Definitely not Austen quality. Although a lot of it was accurate, to get the scoop on the real facts, check out Wikipedia.
Post a Comment