Hi Maren! I realized I hadn't checked your blog for several months so I had tons to catch up on! But I just had to respond to the Wii videos...I was laughing so hard that Kip came in from the other room to see the cause of the commotion. We both LOVED the video, especially the booty dance! :) I miss you and your family but it is great to keep up with your adventures via your blog. Bye! Melanye
5 comments:
That's awesome!! We are thinking about getting a Wii. how do you like it?
We love it! It is a good workout I am sore the next day. Lots of fun!
That kid is a monkey.
I love the booty dance!
Hi Maren! I realized I hadn't checked your blog for several months so I had tons to catch up on! But I just had to respond to the Wii videos...I was laughing so hard that Kip came in from the other room to see the cause of the commotion. We both LOVED the video, especially the booty dance! :) I miss you and your family but it is great to keep up with your adventures via your blog. Bye!
Melanye
Post a Comment