Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday Adventures

We went through the drive through here. We ate it in here. On our way to here.
Then we hiked here.
Saw this. (wildflowers are here!)
They were happy!
So were they.
Finn, Israel, & Jada.
We did it with them
Donovan, Kawika, Katie, Israel, & Jada

Us.
We saw this.

Then we got ice cream. Finn ate this.

Gavin and I ate this.

A good time was had by all.

THE END.

(The hike was the Squaw Peak, Mohave Trail)

7 comments:

will said...

Looks awesome and quite warm.

David and Kris Taylor said...

You seem to be our only link to the warm, live and well world. Thanks for reminding me there is life beyond snow, cold and illness!!!! I love you each...Mom

David and Kris Taylor said...

Wow, what a fun day! It looks like you all had a good time, but I imagine that Finn and Gavin loved it. Seeing Harry in the backpack brought back happy memories of England.

OXO

D.

Megan said...

All of that looks lovely but the best part is: you weren't wearing sweats and parkas. HOw is it being warm? I forgot how that feels.

Anna said...

Fun! Yay, you went hiking....now you just need to not eat fast food!!!! (Just kidding Maren...sort of).

will said...

Anna were you really 'just kidding'? I stopped believing you were just kidding when I was 4 and you were 3. Just kidding.

And Aunt Kris, c'mon, Jamie and I live in the world of warmth - we even have a drought so it is even more like Arizona. I hate being marginalized in discussion of climate variations.

Emily said...

Very Very fun. I am going to do something fun soon so watch for it! :)