Actually, Katy wanted to vote for Obama, but by the time she finished work, the line to vote at the BYU Conference Center was almost two hours long, so she didn't get to vote.
I'm sorry that Katy's post-mission haze is already so quickly dispersed. I still hope to tease her about liking Romney at some point. Maybe she'll forget in the future and we can convince her that she did support him and THEN tease her!
5 comments:
Yes I did. I am assuming you did as well. Katy wants to vote for Romney. Emily and I would like to stage an intervention.
I voted- begrudgingly. Stupid Utah laws. It is a Republican conspiracy I tell you.
No, I haven't voted yet. I think we are up in May, or August or something.
Leave Katy be. Post-mission life is bizarre. One day we'll be able to tease her about her Romney crush.
Actually, Katy wanted to vote for Obama, but by the time she finished work, the line to vote at the BYU Conference Center was almost two hours long, so she didn't get to vote.
D.
I'm sorry that Katy's post-mission haze is already so quickly dispersed. I still hope to tease her about liking Romney at some point. Maybe she'll forget in the future and we can convince her that she did support him and THEN tease her!
Post a Comment