Harrison has come down with a case of Bronchiolitis! He caught a cold and cough from Finn which turned ugly in Harrison. He is better today but was pretty bad on Tuesday and early Wednesday. For the last two nights we have had to wake him every four hours to give him a treatment. He slept through most of them but his one o'clock treatment on Tuesday night woke him right up. He was up till three happy and hyper! His medication makes him jittery and hyper but you can tell it makes a difference, and he likes to have them he doesn't fight it at all. We will have to keep up the treatments for at least a week but we don't have to wake him at night anymore unless he wakes up coughing and wheezing.

Wed morning treatment and the machine we had to buy!
He often sleeps during treatments he is so worn out from working so hard to breathe.

Wed morning treatment and the machine we had to buy!
He often sleeps during treatments he is so worn out from working so hard to breathe.
Wed afternoon, he likes to hold it himself when he is awake.
10 comments:
Sheesh that sure brings back memories. I am glad he likes it. lizzy HATED it with a burning passion!
Bless his heart.
Oh, this makes me so sad. I hope he feels better soon.
That's very sad but very cute looking of him. I know that he will be fine, but how are YOU doing? I know how sickness in your children makes you... I hope that all is well. Love ya!
Katy
I am OK. After the first few hours I can talk myself down, and relize that everything is OK.
Maren, why did you have to buy it? When Lucy had to have nebulizer treatments a home health service delivered the machine to us.
poor little guy. I hope he gets better soon. Those pictures are so sad.
Keep getting better little Harry.
Pop Pop
P.S. Harry is getting very hairy!
Oh Maren, you must be exhausted! Little one being sick is the worst, I hope he feels better soon. Don't they have some sort of hospital rental deal?
Just looked at that last picture of Harry again. He is so danged cute! Pinch his little bum for me.
D.
Post a Comment