In Case you were unaware we here in the Peoria/Glendale area are hosting the SUPERBOWL! It has been awesome. We have taken total advantage of all the parties (you know us). Here a few shots of the celebs we have hung with. 
The Stadium where the Event will take place about 15 Mins from our house.
Paris gave a shout out to all of our family and friends she really is such a sweetheart!
Pete and Ashley. Could they be any cuter?
Brody Jenner, Kristen Cavallari , and that guy who just jumped in to our shot. Now that night was a PARTY!
Joey Fatone, what a goof!
Ok, if ther is a nicer or more perfect couple then Nick and Vanessa I haven't met them!We are so glad that we got to party with these fine people! They really are so important!
(I don't know how it has been for you but the news here in AZ has talked of little else. We really have enjoyed all the HYPE!)
4 comments:
Because I have so little interest in the Super Bowl, I was unaware it was happening in your neighborhood. I really only had a vague notion, because of Wal-Mart adds for pizza, that it was even that time of year.
Enjoy your moment of fame.
D.
Dang, girl, you are living the life!
I guess it is my Taylor heritage, but not only did I not know where the Super Bowl was, but don't know who was playing. Is the super bowl football or baseball?
Wow Maren. You and your hood really do know how to party.
Maren that is Frankie Brody's BFF since he and Spencer broke up duh! We actually did watch the game and it was a good one. Go Giants!
Post a Comment