Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stake Family Sports Day

Finn playing Tennis
Swings!
Playing With Israel & Jada
Jada has a plan.
Donovan, Kawika, & Harrison
Yesterday our Stake held a family sports day. We had an entire park reserved. There was Tennis (with lessons), Soccer, Ultimate Frisbe, Obstical Corse, Playground, Basketball, Lawn Twister and Lunch! We had a blast and all got our first sunburns of the season, they are not to bad however. The people you see in the Pictures with us are our friends the Seguritan's, they our in our ward and have become our good friends. Finn and Israel are the same age and get along great!

8 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Looks like Harrison has a friend his age too. I'm so proud of Finn and his champion attitude...professional bowler and also beating his Daddy in tennis!! What a boy...
If we had a stake sports day in February here we would all be frozen popsicles. I'm glad you all had fun. Hugs, Grammy

{Erica} said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad that you are out enjoying all the lovely weather for those of us that can't.

It's such a small world Maren..I went to BYU-Hawaii with Donovan...crazy!! Tell him a big Aloha from me!

Anna said...

Funny Erica!
Maren, it looks like it was so fun. I'm looking forward to decent weather!

David and Kris Taylor said...

It looks like Finn can actually play tennis, not just Wii. Your life has many Hawaiian connections, n'est ce pas?

Enjoy that nice weather.

D.

Team Seguritan said...

So I'm curious what Erica's last name is. I'll pass the Aloha on to Donovan, but we knew a couple Erica's

Team Seguritan said...

Okay, Duh, I just saw that it's Grover. So no need to tell me :)

Katy Kathryn said...

Well that finn is just an athlete! Looks like you had a good time! I sure do love you!

Nancy said...

Don't think that I am stocking I ran accross your blog on blog spot. I just wanted to say that I love the video you posted of Finnigan playing the Wii. What a funny son you have.