September 13 (Thursday)
We woke up, packed up our things climbed back up the hill to the coach. We loaded our things and the turned around. We went back down the hill to enjoy a lovely walk on the beach, over to a small village called Robin Hoods Bay. Mom was kind enough to ride over on the coach with Harrison so Gavin, Finn, and I could enjoy the walk without a stroller (which would have been imposable to use). Mom met us at the bottom of the village with Harry. While in Robin Hoods Bay Finn through a Royal Fit and so he and I spent about 15 Mins in a phone booth on a time out, while attempting to not wake the whole town. Waking the whole town is easily done with Finns screams ant the small size of the village. Once the fit was over we hiked back to the top of the town and boarded the coach. (Harrison is freaking, back with more info on our day later)
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously love that you got to do this with your kids. I think it would be so fun!
Another fun memory!
D.
Post a Comment