Take the Quiz here!
That made me laugh. Some of the questions are simply ripping! "You love longest when all hope is gone,,," Dear Anne Elliot! Turns out 'm Elizabeth Bennet! I'll take that.
I'm Lizzy as well...although I did want to be her. So on the questions that I wasn't sure where I fit...I chose the answers that fit her.
Okay Marilyn, I am ready for the rest of the London pics!!!! Bring them on!!!!! Hurry!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That made me laugh. Some of the questions are simply ripping! "You love longest when all hope is gone,,," Dear Anne Elliot!
Turns out 'm Elizabeth Bennet! I'll take that.
I'm Lizzy as well...although I did want to be her. So on the questions that I wasn't sure where I fit...I chose the answers that fit her.
Okay Marilyn, I am ready for the rest of the London pics!!!! Bring them on!!!!! Hurry!
Post a Comment