Emily, If 12 stories up makes you scared then no dont do the eye. However it is an amazing view!
That is high. It makes me nervous just seeing the pictutes. I think it is a miss for me. SAD!! I am a wuss!
I'm way braver than you! who knew???/ Hahaha. No really, heights don't bother me unless it is a mountain with a dropoff on one side.
...or a Ferris wheel where you have to ride with a dog.Maren, I dig the photo album. Well chosen.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Emily,
If 12 stories up makes you scared then no dont do the eye. However it is an amazing view!
That is high. It makes me nervous just seeing the pictutes. I think it is a miss for me. SAD!! I am a wuss!
I'm way braver than you! who knew???/ Hahaha. No really, heights don't bother me unless it is a mountain with a dropoff on one side.
...or a Ferris wheel where you have to ride with a dog.
Maren, I dig the photo album. Well chosen.
Post a Comment