Anna tagged me on her blog with this.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Gavin
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: my computer, Blogging addict
F- Favorite Color: Different shades and tones of Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: niether
H- Hometown: Provo, I miss it!
I- Indulgence(s): Movies a pedicure every once and awhile.
J- January or July: July! I love the fourth of July and I could easily pass on January. Me too Anna!
K- Kids: 2 boys
L-Life is Incomplete Without: family, friends, books, chocolate, and movies.
M- Marriage Date: August 17, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters and 1 brother and some cousins too which count, right?
O- Oranges or Apples: orange
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes and scorpians.
Q- Quotes: "You live and die by the consequences of your choices," Dad.
R- Reason To Smile: My kids, My husband, Mr. Darcy, Chocolate, London, Indian food, romantic movies...
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Millie, Colton, and Rochelle W.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I cant think of something that people dont know about me if you know me then you know just about everything.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater
W- Worst Habit: getting as far as washing and drying lundry but not making it to the last two steps.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I like most foods way too much. If I have to pick just one it would be Indian food from Bombay House!
Z- Zodiac: Aires
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you for the Bombay house, I SOOOO miss it. We used to go to this indian place near ASU. I wish I remembered what it was called, it was next to a Kinkos and across the street from a... Blockbuster??? OH I don't remember. And speaking of Scorpions, we had a nest in our fence in AZ, I hope you are luckier than that and don't see one too often! As for Mr. Darcy, have you read Austenland yet? It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment