Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Little Plug


This show is really is fun, different then any other show, creative and good (I think). It is Wed on ABC it start at 7 in AZ. Give it a try, I don't want it cancelled. It is also narrated by the same man who does the Harry Potter books! You can watch the first two episodes on ABC online too.

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

I so wanted to remember to record this last night...and then we were out grocery shopping and I remembered I forgot to set the DVR!! grrr...I will have to start watching next week. it looks good...

The blonde chick was Glinda the good witch in WICKED!

Anna said...

I went to watch this last night but missed it. It was on at 7 not 8....so I am glad to know it is online. Will watch this next week. I've heard great things about it.