Thursday, October 25, 2007

London Day 12

London Day 12 September 19Th (Wednesday)
Hampton Court, Catamaran Themes Cruise
BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Here comes Halloween!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Such great pictures. Were both on the same day? That is a big day. I love the pictures of Harry David jr. jr.

Maren said...

Yeah they were the same day. I love those pics too.

David and Kris Taylor said...

As we are unable to open any of the picture it is difficult to know what you were doing. However...if you were to post pictures of your darling boys singly on your blog we would be able to enjoy them immensely. You know, like of Harridavid crawling etc.... just a wishful thought.

David and Kris Taylor said...

(that note was from Mom).

David and Kris Taylor said...

one more thing...Thanks for the card, please tell Finn and Harridavid I loved hearing from them and I love them very much. I also recieved the pictures from Anna's kiddies too---loved them all.
Mum

David and Kris Taylor said...

I want to go to Brighton. No, really, I want to see the BubbleShare photos. Rats!

D.