Friday, October 12, 2007

Funny Finn

Last week we went to Chuck E Cheese, while we were there Finn rode in a car that takes your picture with you sitting by Chuck E. Finn Was looking at the picture today he turned to me and said:
" That's Chuck E Cheese. He is a proud sponsor of Playhouse Disney".
OK, so maybe we watch to much Playhouse Disney!

8 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Strangely, we have been virtually TV free the entire time we've been here. I am quite sure Playhouse Disney is not an option here.

D.

{Erica} said...

oh my that is funny!

Ellen said...

It reminds me of the time that Maura (Marg's daughter) asked Marg: "Mom, what am I doing on Saturday at 8/7 central?". Kids are so funny. I can't wait until Cash starts talking!

Anna said...

LOL. My kids see Chuck E Cheese and say, Oh there is Dad's worst nightmare!

Emily said...

Well the advertisers would be proud! Go Finn!

David and Kris Taylor said...

Maren? What happened to the rest of your London photos?

D.

Anna said...

yeah? where are they? maybe I will hold my book hostage. the ransom is the rest of the pics!!!! How do you like that?

Emily said...

Dear Maren,
I am not even home from London and I have posted more about it than you.
Love,
Emily