Tuesday, October 02, 2007

North Trip- Day 4

September 11th (Tuesday) First day of North Trip
We woke up early Tuesday got on the coach and headed to the Peak district and lovely Chatsworth (Featured as Pemberly in the Kira Knightly P&P) I had never been there before, I thought it was lovely! While touring the house they gave me the coolest hip seat for Harrison! in the sculpture hall they still have the bust they used in the movie of Mr. Darcy. We ate a lovely lunch on the lawn and then wondered the grounds. England must be what heaven looks like (at least my heaven) After Chatsworth we headed to Haworth home of the Bronte (Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, etc.) We chose not to walk through the house but did walk through the village looking for dinner, every thing closes at 5:oo except for the pubs (which there were a lot of considering how small the village is) we found some nasty Cornish Pasties, I was rather disappointed! We then drove just a bit to the Youth Hostel In Haworth ware we spent the night.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

I love the pictures. What a cool way to share them! How did you find BubbleShare?

D.

Anna said...

That is very funny that they still have the Matthew McFadyen/Mr. Darcy bust at Chatsworth. I like the pic of Finn and the Lion. And did you actually go in the Bronte Parsonage this time? I don't think I ever have. I'll have to do that!

Anna said...

Ohm never mind, I see you didn't go through the parsonage.

Maren said...

I found it on Ericas blog