Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!


He loves you!

So does he!

We all do!
Happy Birthday! We love you and miss you very much. Hope you have a wonderful day. I will do as you requested and post pictures soon.
Just a few thoughts on why my Mom is so great:
1. She was at every school performance I was ever part of.
2. She taught me the proper care/bathing/dressing of my baby's.
3. She opened our home to so many family members who needed a place to stay.
4. She loves my boys just about as much as I do.
5. My boys love her just about as much as I do.
6. I love her a lot which is good since it turns out I am just like her.
7. She thinks I am funny even if know else does.
8. I think she is funny even if no one else does.
9. I have yet to find a better shopping friend.
10. She is the founder of "The Church of The Keen".
11. Valentine's Day sugar cookies.
12. Coming home from Wasatch on a cold day and sometimes finding homemade (I think) hot chocolate.
13. She is the best babysitter.
There are so many more but those are just a few. Love you Mom.
Maren

3 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

David and Kris Taylor said...

And I love you very much too! Thank you all for your good birthday wishes. I have had a lovely day and the very best part is hearing from all of you--'you are the sunshine of my life...'
I love you all, Mum
p.s. Thank you Marigold, you made me very happy.

David and Kris Taylor said...

The photos of each boy are priceless! They capture the spirit of each of them.

D.