Those bubbles are massive! How fun it looks! I love nap time, when you can spend some one on one time with someone.
Cool. I bet Finn loved that.
Finn looks genuinely pleased in the first photo. Well, why wouldn't he be pleased? Those are the best and biggest bubbles ever!D.
How fun! Where did you find the bubble machine? Jack would love it.
Target around $18. I have been watching and that is the best sell I have seen on them. He has been asking for a year so I figured it was time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those bubbles are massive! How fun it looks! I love nap time, when you can spend some one on one time with someone.
Cool. I bet Finn loved that.
Finn looks genuinely pleased in the first photo. Well, why wouldn't he be pleased? Those are the best and biggest bubbles ever!
D.
How fun! Where did you find the bubble machine? Jack would love it.
Target around $18. I have been watching and that is the best sell I have seen on them. He has been asking for a year so I figured it was time.
Post a Comment