Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


I went on line looking for a cool cake picture and then thought "what am I thinking, he would not care what it looked like, but, he would care how it tastes!" so here is a picture of cakes I think look tasty!
I love you dad! You have been everything a person could want in a father. One of my favorite things that Mom has said about you is that "He fell in love with his kids." I don't think I really appreciated what this means until I noticed the kind of father Gavin is and how different that can be then other fathers we see. I think back to all my tearful days as a teen and you always coming into my room to talk me through it, not every dad would do that. You were and are a huge part of my life and who I am! I think I can safely say on behalf of all your kids that we are in love with you! Have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

What a lovely birthday thought! Thank you, and I do love you all.

The cakes DO look good!

D.

Emily said...

Delish cakes! Happy Birthday Dad!