Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pre-School Egg Hunt!

Today we had pre-school at our house. We learned about the number zero and Easter. We made "Easter Baskets" out of paper lunch bags and then had a little egg hunt.
Jade, Alyssa, Israel, Finn Making silly faces!
Finn finds one.
Looking.
Jade found one!
Showing you the eggs they found!
Lucky our yard has so many weeds or I would not have had anywhere to hide the eggs!

11 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Looks like a success. It also looks like the weather is still on the cool side. That should be nice. Is it just the four kids?

D.

Maren said...

Yes, great weather and 4 kids.

AnneMarie said...

How fun!

Anna said...

Enjoy your weather for us, and in the summer we will enjoy ours for you...although, really it gets too hot here as well.
Cute kiddies.

Emily said...

Well aren't you just the Martha Stewart pre-school lady! Good on ya!

KMDuff said...

What cute kids. :)

Anna said...

Okay, one more thing. I really want to come down and help you get a garden, or at least a few containers growing. It would be so easy!

Maren said...

Anna please do!

will said...

So I'm wondering how you teach little kids about the concept of zero.

Maybe I'm just making it too complex in my head. "Symbol for nothing," works fine I suppose.

Maren said...

I showed them bags with 1 or 2 things in them then I showed them bags with nothing in them and told them that it was zero.

will said...

Very clean and effective approach. It's a good thing I don't teach preschool.