Easter morning Finn woke up first and so we waited for Harrison to wake up and we waited and waited...Finally we just went down and within five minutes Harry joined us! We got ready and went to church the boys looked handsome in their matching shirts.
After church we took naps well all but Finn who played a little Wii instead. When we woke up we got ready for dinner with our friends the Seguritans. We had a lovely dinner of Ham, mashed potato's, Lamb, Mint Sauce, Asparagus, and Gravy. After dinner we had a small Easter Egg hunt for the kids and then played a little Wii, all in all a very nice Easter.
4 comments:
I like the Wii pictures. It's funny to see people playing it.
I like the picture of the "handsome fellows" very best.
D.
Looks lovely. Good job on the lamb!
We missed you but I am glad you had a very nice Easter anyway.
Post a Comment