Hi Maren. Isn't that song great? I post those songs through a website called amini.net If you go there, just sign up and search for the song you want, then copy and paste the "embedded code" into your post. Good luck!
P.S. I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day! Thanks for the reminder!
Reminds me of fireworks in the Shire.D.
I loved my corned beef and cabbage...my Irish boiled dinner. Yum.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Maren. Isn't that song great? I post those songs through a website called amini.net If you go there, just sign up and search for the song you want, then copy and paste the "embedded code" into your post. Good luck!
P.S. I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day! Thanks for the reminder!
Reminds me of fireworks in the Shire.
D.
I loved my corned beef and cabbage...my Irish boiled dinner. Yum.
Post a Comment