For my Birthday Gavin took me to dinner at Carvers on Saturday. On my birthday the boys surprised me with beautiful roses and a gift certificate for a massage at a very fancy spa! I also got to go get my eyebrows waxed, and got a pedicure using my birthday money from my parents and Gavin's parents! When I came home from the spa Gavin had grilled a yummy stake, Cous Cous, and some veggies. For my birthday cake we got some slices of my favorite deserts from the Cheesecake Factory (Godiva cheesecake, and Lemoncelo torte!). I also got calls and well wishes from so many of you, Thanks! It was a wonderful day. I am one lucky lady!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
My Birthday!
For my Birthday Gavin took me to dinner at Carvers on Saturday. On my birthday the boys surprised me with beautiful roses and a gift certificate for a massage at a very fancy spa! I also got to go get my eyebrows waxed, and got a pedicure using my birthday money from my parents and Gavin's parents! When I came home from the spa Gavin had grilled a yummy stake, Cous Cous, and some veggies. For my birthday cake we got some slices of my favorite deserts from the Cheesecake Factory (Godiva cheesecake, and Lemoncelo torte!). I also got calls and well wishes from so many of you, Thanks! It was a wonderful day. I am one lucky lady!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
what a wonderful day and what an awesome husband! Glad you had a happy birthday!
Maren! You blew out all the candles. Way to go.
Ummmmm. Godiva cheesecake -- yummy!
D.
Yay! Looks so fun!
The eyebrows look great but not as lovely as that cake! Yum...steak and cous cous too! Yep, you are one lucky lady...AND...I love you and am so happy you were born (even if it was another March birthday). Hugs, Mom
It looks like a pretty nice day!
Post a Comment