Matching PJs!
We wish they lived close these boys get along so well it is fun to watch them play!
OK finally got the pics to post... We had a overnight visit form the Tegaders! Andy and Julie are visiting Troy and Nancee in Tuscon for the week, but, they flew in to Phoenix late so we put them up Friday night and got to play with them on Saturday. Troy came and picked them up and took them away to Tuscon Saturday night. We spent Saturday taking it easy we hung out here in the morning, got ready, played a little Wii, went and got lunch at In n Out, went to a park ate lunch, and played. We came home and put the Baby's down for naps while Gavin and Andy went and played Tennis. We hung out some more in the evening ate Pizza and said good by to our Friends. We hope they come again!
Also this weekend Finn gave his first talk in Church which means I wrote my first Primary talk. It went well he spoke loud and clear and stood on his tip toes to reach the mic, he got lots of complements after.
10 comments:
Maren me too, yesterday...it took ages. Also you may want to delete that message above. the click here leads to a virus.
Hooray! Looks like so much fun. The weather looks FAB! And In-N Out yummmmmm!
Fun to have visitors. I want to visit!!!!
I am going to come visit in the spring, but will bring my own matress. I want to eat at In-N-Out, too!
It looks like you had a nice visit. Where are Andy and Jules now (I can't remember)? Is Andy's shirt correct? Are they at the University of Washington med school?
D.
Yup, the shirt is correct.
We missed out! Could have had a 303 reunion. I think everyone has those jammies:) Such cute kids!
Looks like it was a lot of fun...oh wait we were there! We need copies of the pictures though. Be sure to send them our way!
Sorry I miss spelled Tegeder. It wont let me edit it.
I just might be contacting you for more information on Arizona! :) Thanks for commenting... somehow I had forgotten that you were already there!
Looks like fun!! Wish we had a bigger car so I could have come. (: I think we are coming up in april. It would be fun to see you.
Post a Comment