Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Friday, Zoo Day!

We went to the Wildlife World Zoo on Friday and had a great time! Harrison loved all the animals and Finn loved the rides on the boat and train! (the pics are not in order you were supposed to see the zoo sign as the first set and the boat pulling away as the second set)

Pulling away from the dock.

Train!
The train pulling in.
(enlarge to see Gavin waving in the second cart)
The Playground (end second set)
(Start first set)
Zebras and Finn!
Harry and the Zebras!
The zoo has a Giraffe feeding station!
On the Boat!

5 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

It also appears that Mommy isn't loving having her picture taken either :). See the playground pic...
Am I right or what?---Grammy

David and Kris Taylor said...

I can't imagine why you would be camera shy. You look positively smashing in your hat and shades (I'm not being ironic this time). It is very wise to cover up when you are melanin-challenged like the Taylors.

Where is this zoo? It looks like lots of fun in the springtime.

D.

{Erica} said...

Must know where you got your hat...love it!

Maren said...

Target!

Anna said...

I love me a good zoo!