Grazie mille. That song always chokes me up.
I love it!!
That's the first time I've ever heard the actual song. I have heard the refrain a jillion times, in fact I have probably even sung it myself as I chopped broccoli. Now it is real.D.
I think Will meant you Maren. I forgot about this great song. Way to go.
Sorry Mill & Maren. I think I actually meant "a bunch," but I don't speak Italian (yet), and can't say for sure.I believe it is a phrase that functions much like "tausend dank."However, I have inherited the Bachelders' tendency to mix everyone's names up, so your suspicion is not without reason.
I took it as "a bunch", but, I belive Millie did too?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Grazie mille. That song always chokes me up.
I love it!!
That's the first time I've ever heard the actual song. I have heard the refrain a jillion times, in fact I have probably even sung it myself as I chopped broccoli. Now it is real.
D.
I think Will meant you Maren. I forgot about this great song. Way to go.
Sorry Mill & Maren. I think I actually meant "a bunch," but I don't speak Italian (yet), and can't say for sure.
I believe it is a phrase that functions much like "tausend dank."
However, I have inherited the Bachelders' tendency to mix everyone's names up, so your suspicion is not without reason.
I took it as "a bunch", but, I belive Millie did too?
Post a Comment