Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dear Mom,



Happy Easter. It is just not the same without you. I miss you.

(They are still good though.)

9 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Maren.... shhhhh, this is supposed to be a secret. Now everyone will know how we have always sneaked dozens of these before getting home.
:) Mom

Brielle said...

I've never seen these before. Are they an English thing?

Maren said...

No, all american! My Mom and I can each down a carton in about five Mins!

David and Kris Taylor said...

The harder and staler the better. You girls are two of a kind.

D.

Anna said...

I recall being in the car with mom and Will and she bit into one and seriously popped something in her jaw resulting in an injury....it was super stale and chewy like she likes it. Remember that anyone?

David and Kris Taylor said...

Dear Anna, Please do not bring things like this up. Thank you, Mom

Emily said...

LOL I am giggling hard at all y'all!

will said...

Not to re-bring it up, but I just have to tell Anna that I remember.

Nancy said...

Maren- I just remember that I got a slip at church for Finnigan to give a talk in church this Sunday. I don't know if you guys will be there or not, but I wanted to give you a heads up. I'll try to call you tonight.